Join us on April 18, 2017 for MPCA's Spring Clinical Conference titled Using Health IT TO Optimize Quality Improvement: Why Valid Data Matters for Population Health Management. The Michigan Primary Care Association will host this annual conference at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Lansing. The day will be divided into two parts: the morning will feature speakers from HITEQ, a HRSA-partner, who will present on topics of population health management, review of national UDS data and trends, data validation priorities and strategies and exploring the results of data validation that inform strategies for Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI). The afternoon session will feature Ms. Candace Chitty, a nationally-recognized speaker who will build on population health management concepts, and offer advanced reviews on care coordination and care management principles and practices, motivational interviewing, self-management, self-efficacy, and behavior change. This will be an excellent opportunity to network with your peers from across the state at sister Health Centers.
Application for CME will be filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Nurses and Social Workers may also use AAFP CMEs as electives.
We will share the full agenda as soon as it's finalized.
- Jillian Maccini, Project Director, John Snow, Inc.
- Eric Turer, Health Systems Consultant, John Snow, Inc.
- Candace Chitty, President & CEO, Quality First Healthcare Consulting, Inc.
$125 - FQHC (330 Grantees/Look-Alikes)
$150 - Non-FQHC Partners
Cancellations and refunds must be submitted in writing. Substitutions are accepted in lieu of cancellations. A 10% administrative fee is charged for all cancellation and refund requests. No refunds will be given within 5 business days of the event.
Location and Hotel Reservations
Crowne Plaza Lansing West
925 South Creyts Road
Lansing, MI 48917
- Group room rate: $129 + tax per night
- Check-in: 4 pm
- Check-out: 11 am
- Parking: Free
We have a small room block for those that might need a room for this event. Reservations can be made one of two ways:
- Call the Crowne Plaza directly at 1.877.322.5544 and ask for the reservations department. Be sure to let them know you are with the Michigan Primary Care Association room block. The hotel cannot guarantee MPCA's group rate for reservations after March 31, 2017. Reservations made after this date will be on a space-available basis.
- Reservations can also be made online with the group access code PRI. Please go to the Crowne Plaza website, and fill in your check-in/check-out dates and the group code.
Please contact Simmi Isaac, Clinical Quality Specialist, Michigan Primary Care Association at 517.827.0471 or email@example.com